Stay warm after a day of fun in the snow with Hot Chocolate, or throw a party with an extravagant spread like we did here, for a baby shower.
Complete your Hot Chocolate Bar with the following:
Whether you’re cheering for the Patriots or the Seahawks, these appetizers and dips are sure to score big with your friends.
Market Pantry Jalapeno Poppers + Raspberry Dip:
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- Warm preserves in microwave for X minutes or in a small pan over medium heat to liquefy, then press through a fine mesh strainer into a small bowl to discard seeds
- Squeeze jalapeno slices with a garlic press
- Stir jalapeno and lime juice into raspberry preserves and refrigerate any leftovers
- 2 teaspoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
Market Pantry Onion Rings with sauce
Market Pantry Potato Skins + Toppings: Sour cream, Market Pantry sliced jalapenos, Market Pantry salsa, Archer Farms hot sauces
Football Cookies and Cream Dip from Get Creative Juice
A reader shared a wonderful recipe we tried ourselves at SpotDish and are so excited to share with our readers. A fun snack, or an appetizer if you’re entertaining, this recipe will please every sweet tooth and is simple to put together. Thank you, Leah, for sharing your recipe with us.
The best way to celebrate the first day of the year is with a Bloody Mary. Entertain your friends with a complete Bloody Mary Bar!
We have one last hurrah for 2014! Whether you’re hosting a party or heading to a small get together, here’s a checklist to help you celebrate New Year’s Eve.
Need a last minute stocking stuffer or hostess gift? Here’s a DIY to ease your holiday stress.