Anticipating tomorrow being Valentine’s day, today’s Friday Favorites are themed with the holiday. Whether you’re taking your significant other out or getting together with some friends, we hope to give you inspiration to celebrate!
Favorite treat recipe:
Favorite date place: WA Frost in Saint Paul
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Stay warm after a day of fun in the snow with Hot Chocolate, or throw a party with an extravagant spread like we did here, for a baby shower.
Complete your Hot Chocolate Bar with the following:
Everyone loves pasta and everyone loves a Crock-Pot recipe. Put those together and you have a meal complete with garlic bread that is easy to make without taking too long if you plan ahead.
- 1 jar of Simply Balanced Arrabiata Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 c mozzarella cheese
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- Put ravioli in Crock-Pot and cover with pasta sauce
- Cover and cook for 3 hours on high
- Top with mozzarella cheese and continue to cook covered for 10 minutes
Follow directions on box for bread then top with tomato, basil and mozzarella.
Whether you’re cheering for the Patriots or the Seahawks, these appetizers and dips are sure to score big with your friends.
Market Pantry Jalapeno Poppers + Raspberry Dip:
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- Warm preserves in microwave for X minutes or in a small pan over medium heat to liquefy, then press through a fine mesh strainer into a small bowl to discard seeds
- Squeeze jalapeno slices with a garlic press
- Stir jalapeno and lime juice into raspberry preserves and refrigerate any leftovers
- 2 teaspoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
Market Pantry Onion Rings with sauce
Market Pantry Potato Skins + Toppings: Sour cream, Market Pantry sliced jalapenos, Market Pantry salsa, Archer Farms hot sauces
Football Cookies and Cream Dip from Get Creative Juice